Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friday Evening

I just realized I sort of left my post from Friday up in the air, because I didn't talk about dinner.

Well Fridays (and Mondays) my husband and I run a ministry out of our Church for people who struggle with all types of addictions, codependency, anger, and more. It is a Christ-centered 12 step recovery program. So every Friday we have to get everything ready. And this Friday I was doing the main lesson, so I was doing all the last minute details for the lesson.

Angie usually goes to her Nona's on Friday afternoons, but she's out of town. So, I got my friend's daughter to watch her. Except she and her daughter were going to a football game, and so Angie had to go to. She was not happy about that.
We had talked about her and dinner. She didn't want to eat anything. I was already busy enough getting ready formy lesson, so I told her she can starve then! ugh! I just can't wait for these last few days to be over with.

I pray that the Lord gives us the strength we need to be firm and take control over the situation. I know it won't be easy. I know it won't last forever. I just pray the Lord is with us as we go through this hard times in our lives.

~Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment