Friday, October 29, 2010

Yesterday was busy.....check out pictures!!!

So yesterday was a busy day for me. I schooled Angie in the morning, and then I had to finish with a client's pictures. Oh, yeah, in case you didn't know, I'm a Photographer. So, I had a client last week with 2 little girls, and I wanted to have the proofs ready for her yesterday.

Then in the afternoon I had another Photo session. This was an engagement session and I had so much fun shooting those!!! If you want to take a look, check out my photograph blog: Photography by Vanessa R.

Anyway, here's how my sweet picky eater and I did yesterday.

I wake up every morning at 4:18 am. Not because I have to, but because this is how I show my love to my husband, by getting up early and helping him get ready for work. I have breakfast ready and coffee ready and then I wake him up. I also prepare his lunch and snack for him to take to work. You might think I'm crazy or why doesn't he do that himself! Well, my answer is, he could. But I choose to love my husband the way he speaks loves. If you have never read "The five languages of Love" I would highly suggested.

Anyway, so my daughter woke up at 5:00 am. She does that sometimes and after my husband is gone to work, we both go back to bed. Yesterday though, she was already asking for something to eat at that time!
I told her it was way too early for breakfast. She insisted. So I gave her cereal with milk.
After Phil went to work, instead of going to bed, I wanted to work on the last pictures for my client. Angie wasn't tired, she said. So she stayed on the couch playing with her toys.

Oh how I love mornings! I wish they'd last much longer. Angie is usually pretty quiet and pretty content playing with her toys and not being demanding. Oh yeah, she's a bossy one!

8:00 am came way too fast for me. She had french toast sticks for her second breakfast. And soon we were doing school.

Okay, so have you noticed the pattern yet? I am not joking when I say there aren't many things she eats! Just go look at the left margin where it says "The Picky Eater's Diet". That is ALL she eats! It is so frustrated to say the least and I'm really praying this to start changing after 5 more days.

Lunch: I was sooooo happy that she still had chicken fingers from the night before when my husband made them. That meant NO STRUGGLE! I wish every meal was a struggle-free meal.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. As normal as can be in my household. You know us homeschooling moms are a bit "out there" haha.....Okay, that was an inside joke, so if you didn't get it, don's worry.

After my husband came home from work, I had to get ready for my Engagement session. I dropped him and Angie off at the gym, and I headed for my shoot.
At first, I had to pose the couple and ask them to interact with each other. My style of Photography is natural, so I like my clients to talk to each other, hold/touch each other. For some reason, it is always a bit dry between some couples at first. It's like some people aren't sure how to really interact with each other.
But once they warmed up, they did great!
I was so excited about the pictures, I started working right away when I got home. I ended up going to bed pretty late, but I was very very happy with the results I was getting.

Here are my 2 favorite pictures of this E-session. And if you want to see more, don't forget to check them out at my photography blog Photography by Vanessa R.




1 comment:

  1. New Friend From Thailand.
    Found you at BlogFrog.
    Look forward to reading your blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

    ReplyDelete